NO.6 chapter 35 (FINAL): Shion
NO.6 chapter 35 (FINAL): Nezumi
theres only 21 days until christmas thats only 3 weeks
'On the fourth day of Christmas my fandoms gave to me, Shion and his precious Nezumi'
ADVICE FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT HAVING A GOOD DAY:
- wait until it gets dark and make tea or coffee or hot chocolate, or if it’s too hot outside make yourself a healthy smoothie with your favorite things in it at any point during the day
- put on your favorite…
Hello No.6 fandom! We’ve been through quite a bit in the past couple of days, that’s why I’ve decided to do a giveaway to help mend your broken hearts! （=´∇｀=）Here are the detailed information on the giveaway:
- As you can see from the poster, I will be giving away the Japanese release of the newest Volume 8.
- You do not have to be following me to enter. However, followers will receive the premium version (includes colored illustrations and an extra comic). Non-followers will receive the normal version.
- Only one winner will be chosen. (I’d like to do more but I’m rather poor orz gomen)
- You’ll need your parents’ permission if you’re under 18, and you’ll have to be okay with giving me your address.
- Will ship internationally.
- Each reblog and like counts as one entry, you may reblog as many times as you want just be mindful of your followers ^w^
- NO GIVEAWAY BLOGS! You will be disqualified!
- Please enter before midnight EST on December 14th. Winner will be chosen by random.org and announced the next day.
- Once chosen, a message will be sent to your ask box, so please have your ask box open, otherwise I will have to choose a new winner. You’ll also need to reply within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen.
- Finally, good luck and have fun! (≡^∇^≡)
I’m pre-ordering this from CD Japan, so check it out if you’re interested in buying the volume! Also, if you have any questions, feel free to send me an ask! That is all~
If you ever feel bad just remeber there is a gif of me floating around tumblr of when I was 8 and I sat on the escalator and knocked down a table of jewelry at macys
I wasn’t lying
Today I had the pleasure of making genuine ultramarine blue oil paint. The pigment, powdered lapis lazuli, creates one of the most sought after blue paints in all of art history. It is a paint that Vermeer used extensively.
While I’m not going to share the paint (it’s expensive!), I will share these nearly pornographic photos of the the paint-making process.